Monday, January 7, 2008

Moving Day

Deciding to move back home to Utah was very hard to do. i have loved living in Vegas and have made some amazing true friends that will last forever! we originally were going to move back in the summer after Aubrey was finished with kindergarten and Rylee with pre-school but after much "pondering" (and crying) we decided that it was time. we officially decided on dec 3 and we moved on dec 22. so not much time for my yard sale that i wanted to have- plus it was kinda to cold. so we put our house up for rent (which rented out in just a couple of days) and started to pack everything.--except the poor pool table that stayed with the house and new owners:-( jake was sad
vegin from all our hard work! this was our last week in the house and before the tv was turned off

we made sure we bubble wrapped everything important!

this was the morning that we moved. this picture was taken by my fabulous (and one of my bestest friends in the whole world!) Brynnley.
as soon as i rounded the corner in my car i just started to bawl! the girls kept asking my what was the matter and then they started to cry too.
it was very hard to leave!


great way to move
ABF

2 comments:

skcoe said...

I can't even bear the thought of leaving here someday. So I don't think about it...leaving my friends, saying goodbye to the people I love most in this world, neighbors, family...ugh! Hard.

We're glad to have you back Kes. That is, if you really ARE back. I haven't had a visit from you yet so I don't know if I believe it.

Brynn said...

Oh Sheryl, be nice :) That was such a sad day for us. I think I went into depression for a short while. I'm good now, but still miss you.