Monday, September 15, 2008

Poor Heidi

So my poor sister-in-law has morning sickness. And she sent me this video explaining what she's feeling. I was laughing out loud, seriously so funny.

2 comments:

skcoe said...

Have you ever watched this show?

Drugs, I tell you. DRUGS.

(Sad about the morning sickness though, bummer!)

Sam and Heidi said...

glad you liked it, kes. I made a dvd of fun song and dances for reyn--and i included a yo gabba gabba one. not the party in my tummy (I think I'd feel sick watching it over and over), but it's called "Get the Sillies Out." I tried to find a video online of it--no success. anyway, the weirdo puppets are acting too silly to hold still for a group picture, so the puppet in charge suggests that they "jump, shake, and shimmy the sillies out." and you seriously watch these little worm-like things jump out of their fur like fleas or lice. totally sick and hilarious at the same time. heidi