Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Aubrey's birthday last month...I KNOW!!!!

so better late than never RIGHT???
my aubrey turned 7 on oct 23rd
we decided to have a HSM3 party since it came out that weekend
we opened presents then took off for the theaters







rylee, addy, megan, aubrey, andrew, taylor and karly




WHAT i LOVE about AUBREY:
  • she can organize a drawer better than i can (and i'm pretty good!)
  • she is a great big sister
  • most beautiful hair, thick, brown, and looks great up or down
  • very smart
  • makes me laugh daily
  • is my best friend
  • best swimmer in the house
  • knows how to take a great picture every time!

  • she still needs to sit on my lap and to be hugged when she gets hurt
  • she can make her own breakfast- and mine if i ask her
  • she is the best cleaner
  • she makes her bed EVERY day! REALLY!
I LOVE YOU BABY!!

aubrey walked into her room to find her present from mom and dad

she LOVES to draw so i figured we could get allot of use out of this over the years
gotta LOVE Ikea!!
the chair is my favorite

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
ABUREY!
(even though i'm a month late!)

5 comments:

Beeta said...

Oh, I am sorry we missed it! Happy way late birthday Aubrey! We will have to make up for it at Christmas time. I love the desk. What a great idea. JP and I just got chairs like that for us (mine's even pink). Ha ha! Rylee looks so cute posing with the kids, and I love the picture of Aubrey with her cake. They are SO beautiful...totally take after their hot mama! Miss ya.

We just found out that JP doesn't have to work on Thursday or Friday and are thinking that MAYBE we will be crazy and come home? We just don't know if we're up for the drive.

skcoe said...

I love the chair too, how cute! I love Aubrey...she is just one of the sweetest little girls. It's been SO LONG since I've seen her!

Call tomorrow if you're serious about lunch!

MarcyG. said...

Your little girl is really growing up and is as beautiful as ever. I loved your twilight posts and have to TOTALLY agree with your James crush.

Crystal said...

LOVE THIS POST!! I must be feeling sentimental tonight this is the 3rd post I've cried over tonight! They grow up just to dang fast and it makes me feel panicked! Her party was so much fun!

p.s.your family's on my list of "things I'm most thankful for"
love you!

Sam and Heidi said...

Aubs--you are a true princess!