so stinking cute!! I am looking for little crocheted (sp?) like that for my girls--if you know where I can buy some let me know--your girls are beautimus! Love you!
love those hats! I can't believe how much Aubrey looks like you when you were little. I just noticed it from these pictures. But even more than that, Reyn, can you believe the carbon copy he is of Sam!
7 comments:
they came out so good! your girls look like little models!
so stinking cute!! I am looking for little crocheted (sp?) like that for my girls--if you know where I can buy some let me know--your girls are beautimus! Love you!
Their hats are adorable!! I need to have Lyndzi make me some too. Your girls are such cuties!
love those hats! I can't believe how much Aubrey looks like you when you were little. I just noticed it from these pictures. But even more than that, Reyn, can you believe the carbon copy he is of Sam!
What great pictures of the girls! The hats look adorable too....
I was just going to lay into you for not blogging anymore but surprise to me, a new entry!
Your girls are adorable
Those are to die for! And so are the girls. They look like little 1920s film actresses.
Post a Comment