Sunday, February 8, 2009

they say it's your birthday!

Dearest Brynnley-
ok this is sad. i have a about a bazillion pictures of our girls together but these are the only 3 of us i could find! anyways happy birthday old woman. i love you to pieces.



6 comments:

Brynn said...

wow, you need to take those off. Nasty. I'm too old to see stuff like that. thanks Kes, your the best friend ever. Love you.

skcoe said...

My last comment just disappeared. Boo.

I just wanted to say that luckily you're super hot in all three! Cute girls...

June said...

I miss both of you!!!

Beeta said...

Happy birthday Brynnley! That's awesome you guys are such good friends. You're lucky to have each other!

John and Nicole Makoni said...

So I was clearing off my e-mails and found your blog!! It was so good to see what you have been up to. Your girls are adorable! Wow can you believe we have been out of school for almost three years. At least now we can keep in touch through our blogs.

Crystal said...

Two hotties! Happy birthday girl!

p.s.
so excited to see you!!!!