So since living with my parents, i have noticed that my mom gets about 20 magazines daily!! And I have been calling the companies everyday to cancel them. As fun as this is- it takes over a hour everyday! (i know i've got way to much time on my hands!)
So I was Watching the today show this morning and they had a great segment on about how to stop all those unwanted magazines from coming to your house.
Go to this web site to watch
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/22820508#22820508
I have just canceled 10 magazines in about 2 min! It's Awesome!
www.catalogchoice.com
:-)
Happy de-junking!
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Catalog De-junking
Posted by Kes at 10:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Good Job Kes. Is she paying for those magazines? that's alot of magazines, my gosh. Great web site you found though. How's the job. Miss you. Blog more if you have so much time. Get addicted like I am!!!
Post a Comment