Yea!
Well I FINALLY decided that i have to stop playing and start working again (it's hard to be a grown-up!) now that i'm settled here in Utah.
So after making a few phone calls to some old friends and co-workers i was able to find an awesome hygiene job. i'm so excited about this office. they really try to work as a team and their number one priority is the patients (you'd thing that this is a duh! but surprisingly not all offices are this way) i'll work Tuesdays and Wednesdays which is perfect seeing that i'm still a full time mom, but getting away to have grown-up conversations will be great again.
in march we are going down to Vegas for a seminar training (all my Vegas ladies i will try to get away if i can to come see u). so yea for me:-)!!!!
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
New Hygiene Job!
Posted by Kes at 9:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Are you going to be in Provo/Orem? That's fun!
Yeah, I'm so excited that your going to work there. Man we really follow each others steps alot. I loved working there and I know you will too. Yeah again. So excited for you. See you in Feb. I'll come to you if you cant get away.
Kes, Hola chica! Thanks for looking at my blog, Brynnley helped me a lot. How is Orem? I'm thinking we will be the first week or two of April, we go off track for a little minute. I would love to see you if you come this month, busy times, let me know. Tell the kids hi, did you get your tithing info? Love, Becky
No! Beacky- get on that husband of yours! (I mean with sending us that info...not literally get on him...) umm...
Post a Comment