Living here in Utah again has been an adjustment for us with the snow. I really truly miss the endless blue sky of Vegas, the 60's, and my car being always clean. But Utah has it's good points as well including our family, some of our best friends, and the mountains!!
Friday, February 15, 2008
Snow Fun
Living here in Utah again has been an adjustment for us with the snow. I really truly miss the endless blue sky of Vegas, the 60's, and my car being always clean. But Utah has it's good points as well including our family, some of our best friends, and the mountains!!
Posted by Kes at 7:39 AM
Labels: Family outings, snow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Cute Kes. Livy saw this and said their names. She misses them so much. Sorry I havn't called you back yet. I heard you guys had a blizzard there. We had 72 degree weather this week. We miss you.
Yay for snow...gotta love Utah! (Do we?) Anyway...let's craft soon!
Post a Comment