So cute. I'm so glad you spent time on your blog. It looks great. I love the little story you told about the girls. They are soooo cute. I miss them. I ran out of paper towels today and I needed you.
We miss you and your girls. Dallin said yesterday that he wished that Rylee was still in class. Your girls are so cute. I am glad you are liking Utah. But I miss you.
Hey kes! I'm sad you're not coming to the Jazz game tonight ): I am obsessed with the pictures and really, really want a copy...oh, I just realized I can just steal them from your blog! PS I told Barb we would babysit, so they could go on a weekend trip sometime. It would be fun to watch your girls too!
Kecia your girls are gorgeous! How fun it must be for them to have eachother. I love this blogging thing! It is so fun to keep in touch this way. Take care of your sweet family. Your cuz, Shila
10 comments:
LOVE the tu-tus! :) Cute funny girls, and I like the green background...
too cute!
So darn cute! We miss you guys! BTW, I saw one of your photos showed the TV room paint job--looks great!
Heidi
So cute. I'm so glad you spent time on your blog. It looks great. I love the little story you told about the girls. They are soooo cute. I miss them. I ran out of paper towels today and I needed you.
Cute pictures and cute girls! They are getting big. I am glad you are enjoying being back in Utah. The sledding looks like fun!
We miss you and your girls. Dallin said yesterday that he wished that Rylee was still in class. Your girls are so cute. I am glad you are liking Utah. But I miss you.
Hey kes! I'm sad you're not coming to the Jazz game tonight ): I am obsessed with the pictures and really, really want a copy...oh, I just realized I can just steal them from your blog! PS I told Barb we would babysit, so they could go on a weekend trip sometime. It would be fun to watch your girls too!
Kecia your girls are gorgeous! How fun it must be for them to have eachother. I love this blogging thing! It is so fun to keep in touch this way. Take care of your sweet family. Your cuz, Shila
Sisters are so FUN! How have you been? You look great!
Love, June
Post a Comment