Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to Rylee

Well my baby turned four this weekend...



Here she is with her little twin.
Grandma got her an American doll dress and one for her baby.
They were so cute matching.




She hates smiling for the camera but for some reason every time I asked her to smile today for me she actually DID IT! (they usually NEVER perform when you want them to!)



This didn't start out as a princess party...
but it ended as one.
Here they are smiling...




And now they are making funny faces.



In the spirit of it being an easter weekend,
we decided to have an easter egg hunt, OF COURSE!



Presents included clothes from mom and dad, a new doll, an ironing board, chalk, make-up (LOVE that gift, urgh!), coloring books, swimming gear (for our new possible pool-info to come on that), magnet Disney boards, and more toys.
Honestly I think that I will just start telling people that we are maxed on toys and we could really just use cash...do you think that would work???



Here's the make-up I was Taking about.




And the Day wouldn't have been complete with out the most lavish birthday cake castle possible. Happy Birthday Baby!
I love you

3 comments:

Brynn said...

Happy Birthday Rylee. What a cutee. I love the cake. It looks like the girls had a great time. And I love seeing Aubrey in the background just being a big sister, kind of acting cool. Hey Hannah keeps forgetting to send her a card back, but she's made one. Tell Aubrey sorry, she'll send it. We're a little out of sorts here.

Sam and Heidi said...

Rylee is way cute! We loved the b-day pics, Kes. Wish we could have been there. Happy Easter guys.

Sam and Heidi said...

Rylee looks way cute! Happy b-day. Wish we could be there.