All ready for the easter egg hunt.
It was a very cold morning!
It was a very cold morning!
I had to keep retaking this photo to have them both looking at me.
This third one was really like the 6th.
They were so focused and ready to run for the eggs on the hill.
The whole football stadium was full of eggs and kids.
I would guess that there were closed to 1000 people there that morning!
This third one was really like the 6th.
They were so focused and ready to run for the eggs on the hill.
The whole football stadium was full of eggs and kids.
I would guess that there were closed to 1000 people there that morning!
When they said "go" Aubrey ran and Rylee decided that she didn't want to anymore. So I had to pick up most of the eggs for her. Of course we where just trying to get all the plastic eggs cause they had slips of paper in them with bigger prizes-likes bikes and stuff- but the girls didn't get anything :-(
Grammy came with us.
I told chuck e' that it was Rylee's birthday and he came over gave her a doll and posed for a photo. What a great mouse!
It was a great easter weekend.










7 comments:
Yes, first one to leave a comment. Aubs and Ry must have had a fun time. Reyn would have taken eggs out from their baskets.
So cute. Hey I think you change your blog background more than Sheryl. I like it alot. Looks like the girls had a great day.
ps I sold the washer and dryer this weekend. So dont worry about them anymore.
Thanks Brynnley! It's nice not to have to worry about those anymore.
Kes, Your girls are darling. We miss you guys a lot. It is just not the same without you. Kennedy misses someone to hold her. Cute pictures. Easter is so fun.
I can't believe how big your girls are gettting Kes. So pretty. I love thier beautiful long hair.
Easter is so fun! Alisha is almost 10 and even still I love to see her face when the easter egg hunt begins. If you like country music, listen to Trace Adkins song, "Your Gonna Miss This" Thinking about your kids, you will bawl your eye balls out! Guaranteed!
I LOVE the picture of the best friends in their pink coats, great shot!
Isn't spring supposed to BE HERE? WHERE IS IT????
Post a Comment