So I am not a huge fan of St. Patricks day.
First of all who made up the dumb rule about having to wear green or you will get pinched - and if you pinch someone wearing green you get to be pinched 10 times--and how am I supped to know that you have it on your underwear (Aubrey!).
Second you don't get presents.
And third I HATE CORN BEEF AND CABBAGE!!!
Regardless of my hate for the holiday I still want to wish everyone a
Happy Saint Patrick's day :-)
First of all who made up the dumb rule about having to wear green or you will get pinched - and if you pinch someone wearing green you get to be pinched 10 times--and how am I supped to know that you have it on your underwear (Aubrey!).
Second you don't get presents.
And third I HATE CORN BEEF AND CABBAGE!!!
Regardless of my hate for the holiday I still want to wish everyone a
Happy Saint Patrick's day :-)









2 comments:
Kes, I hated Corn-Beef and Cabbage for the longest time. I couldn't beleive that Mom would inflict such torture on us kids. Well, I have finally begun to like it. I have just matured to that point now. And the wear green or get pinched thing, I beleive its boys who want an excuse to tease and pinch the girls in their school classes. Early stages of flurting by pinching.
Hi Kes, I dont get st. patricks day. We finally got moved in. Cant wait to have you visit.
Post a Comment