Friday, April 18, 2008

Tulip Festival


Monday was a beautiful day and we decided to go to Thanksgiving Point to see the tulips.



However, much to our disappointment the tulips were not quite ready to be up. These were just about the only tulips in the whole park that were open.
It has been a very cold April.



Thank goodness I got these few first pictures because then my camera decided not to work anymore.

Stupid $400 3.2 mega pixel HEAVY camera!
Urgh!!

(sorry I tried to upload the beautiful blurred pictures that i continued to take throughout the day but blogger won't let me add them...)

9 comments:

skcoe said...

I heard that about the tulips...BUMMER!

Happy belated birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skcoe said...

I heard that about the tulips, BUMMER!

Oh, and Happy Belated Birthday!

Brynn said...

Hey I texted you on your birthday. Did you get it? Cause I didn't hear back from you. Sheryl was in town and the day got away from us. Happy birthday, you oldy. Pretty flowers.

ps. did you get a new camera?

Beeta said...

YAY for nice weather now. It's making a comeback! Did you ever get a new camera? You still got a lot of cute pictures!

Smith Family said...

Cute pictures. I miss you. I was so bummed that I was sick in SLC. I did not feel good for days. Better when i left, but some residual still in Las Vegas. Your girls are sooo cute. I love them. I hope you are in your house and doing well. Talk to you soon.

Becky said...

Kes- This is Becky Liston! Horay for the wide world of blogging! Your girls are so cute but so grown up. My first starts kindergarten this year! crazy. Anyways, I'm glad I found you, I'll keep tabs on you now!

Becky said...

kes- it was so good to see you at the doctors. Now I lied a little about work. I quit the dentistry thing 5 years ago but to explain my atire on Thursday; I still mow lawns. I don't get ready on those days because I will soon be a grassy mess! I also teach piano. Anyways my address is mb4phillips.blogspot.com

Shila said...

Kesia, come back! I miss seeing your blogs and new pics. Did you guys get into a house or are you still at your parents? Hows your brothers? Does Miles have a blog? I think that he is coming up here pretty soon. Anyways, chow, cuz.

Smith Family said...

You have got to update. I need to see your girls and your house.