Monday, April 14, 2008

Rylee's First Hair Cut


Rylee got her first office hair cut by Barb.
She was so excited and held very still.
We cut off about 4 inches and her hair still comes to her lower back!

4 comments:

Brynn said...

I cannot believe that was her first haircut. Livy's already had like 5 haircuts. I'm sure it's beautiful.

Happy almost birthday Kes. Ya!!! The big 3 0 that's scary. Ya old fart.

June said...

I can't believe how big your girls have gotten! They are so cute.

skcoe said...

She looks so cute! And that reminds me...I need a haircut!

Shila said...

Hey there wow her hair is so long! Alisha's was long like that too. I hated when she got to where she wouldn't let me do it anymore. Cherish the days of doing your girls hair! It is fun to see Barb, how are they doing? Do they have a blog? My mom said that you have bought a house there! Good for you guys! If we make it there this summer I would love to come by and see it!