Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Breaking Dawn is Awesome!!

K- so I went to get my copy at 11:55 PM Friday night. My number was 1108 and the lady at the desk informed me that I would not have my book until 3 or 3:30. Well I decided to go home get a few hours of sleep, cause I knew that as soon as I had my book I would not be able to put it down!, and read all day Saturday:-) And I FINISHED the book early SUNDAY MORNING (Jake was so good to take the girls out to lunch, a movie, to Grammies, swimming, etc.....) This was fun to read with my two good friends Crystal and Jackie- we all started together and ended on Sunday. Of course I can't stop talking about it, I really loved it! and I can finally move on with my real life:-)

PS I can't get my new pictures to upload to my blog page ARUGH! So until I have a couple of hours to kill there will be no pictures of our new house and such, sorry.

4 comments:

Shila said...

Hey Kesia! Your Back! It was great to see you and your beautiful family! I wish we had more time to come and see your new home. I had no idea what Breaking Dawn was until my step mom came home from Utah with a copy of Twilight. She was telling me all about it and while we were at the store the other day Alisha said, "Mama what was that book that you wanted?" I told her that I thought that it had a lady holding an apple on the front. She found it for me and I brought it home. Little did I know how popular this is! It is almost like the popularity of Harry Potter! So I am halfway through it now and woke up last night wanting to read it. Needless to say, I am tired today! Shalina, and Anita are reading it too and I am thinking that we are going to have to start a book club! How fun that you have read them too!

Brynn said...

yeah on the book. It was good to see you this week.

Shila said...

Hey Kecia, I made a coment on this post before but it never came through. Anyways, I just read Twilight! Now I am on New Moon. I am half way through and it is hard to put down! I am planning on reading the rest of the books too. I wish you were here so that me you and Shalina could form a book club!

Crystal said...

yes it is