Monday, August 18, 2008

Summer in Our NEW HOUSE

We bought a new house in April but didn't move into it until the end of May. I decided that the base boards needed to be redone (anyone who really knows me knows that I LOVE tall base boards!) and it toook a little longer than I expected. But having been able to spend the summer here has really been like living at a resort. Just check out this yard!


My Mom and dad came over for a BBQ and Swim. Dad shows up often to swim- and we LOVE IT- to cool down after a long hot day.

We also have Misty and Anthony Rocha fam over allot since they live just down the street (so good to be back in Utah). This is Andrew with Rylee and Aubrey.


My girls just LOVE swimming! We have been in the pool almost every single day. Heres Aubrey showoff some of her tricks.




And last here are a few pictures of our beautiful yard. It's allot of hard work, it seriously takes me a half a day every Saturday to maintain it. We'll see how long that lasts.

5 comments:

~MeLiSsA~ said...

Hiya you! Ok, I love love love your yard! Next summer we are coming up and staying at Hotel Rocha! Girls are getting so big and still adorable as ever. Hope to see you sometime soon! :)

~MeLiSsA~ said...

Hiya you! Ok, I love love love your yard! Next summer we are coming up and staying at Hotel Rocha! Girls are getting so big and still adorable as ever. Hope to see you sometime soon! :)

Sarah Lee said...

ummm... Where did you find a house with a pool. Is there another one close by?

Kes said...

It was a very lucky find. And it's so close to my family. We love it.

I'll keep my eye out for you Sarah :-)

Brynn said...

Ya your up and blogging again. Love the pictures