Wednesday, October 22, 2008

FALL FESTIVAL

ok so this happened a couple of weeks ago, but i'm slacking on the posting

aubrey's school had a fall festival activity including horse back riding, a "train" ride, cake walk, pop walk, dunking machine, and much more fun

aubrey was SOOOO excited to ride the horse
she also won the "cake" walk (this is a short bought box of brownie crap!)

ry and ells loved getting their nails painted

so with this next pitcutre there's a story:
first is was early in the night and it wasn't very happening at the doughnut on a string both, so the guys asked if i wanted to do it for FREE, so of course i can't miss out on SOMETHING ANYTHING FREE RIGHT?!

so there i am
(ps after one bite i gave the doughnut to ry, just in case you were wondering)

pretty


the "train ride"
aubrey was not very excited

then rylee won a cake!!!!

and elli was excited for her
all the cakes were really amazing (i should have taken a picture) but they were all donated and everyone had really taken the time to make each one unique and very cute

aubrey did actually ride the horse twice

sorry this is sideways- maybe when i'm not to lazy i'll fix it...right now i don't want to.sorry

i LOVE this photo
emma, elli, rylee

7 comments:

Crystal said...

very cute-even for a lazy post ;) you girls are so photogenic-little cuties! We are soooo excited to see you this weekend, Tay and Karly are counting down & Tay laid down the law by saying "only I can wrap this k Mom? Karly? This one I get to wrap--got it?!" to which we relpied: "ey ey capn'"!!

Mary said...

your girls are too cute!

Brynn said...

Hey girl. It's been a while. Is that a picture of me and you on the sidebar that is discusting of me? Thanks. How are you. How was halloween? Miss you.

Lyndzi said...

I didn't know you had a blog! You look awesome by the way eating that doughnut. :) I also didn't know you went to Cats, that's so fun. You have to check out my background, I know you'll love it. jeffnlynz.blogspot.com
See tomorrow, bright and early.

JPizzle said...

I'd like to see you try that game here in Oregon... soggy-woggy-froggy-nuts. Doesn't sound too fun does it? I'm just venting because it's been raining for three weeks now and we still have 47 more to go.

Crystal said...

hmmm, no new posts here. I thought you were going to give me a run for my money, but I guess I was wrong. Huh, imagine that?!

p.s.
I am now seeing Twilight 2 times on Friday--how do I get myself into these messes?

Crystal said...

nope nuthin' new yet, huh.....

how did you do your title bar like that? We finally had pictures done and I wanna do one, if you help I won't be a smart @#$ anymore?