Must be some really expensive studio because that is BEAUTIFUL!(or ME...)
If I remember right, we did this one last minute because we were actually doing baby pictures that day and you wanted just one of her... she's so sweet!
ummmm Sheryl? But I swear I remember when you got these done and we were doing kiddie kandids then--which means it still could have been Sheryl?!
I'm pretty sure that was done at Glamor Shots. I've been a long and loyal customer of theirs.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Must be some really expensive studio because that is BEAUTIFUL!
(or ME...)
If I remember right, we did this one last minute because we were actually doing baby pictures that day and you wanted just one of her... she's so sweet!
ummmm Sheryl? But I swear I remember when you got these done and we were doing kiddie kandids then--which means it still could have been Sheryl?!
I'm pretty sure that was done at Glamor Shots. I've been a long and loyal customer of theirs.
Post a Comment