sunday hike up stewart falls

ok so this was actually a few weeks ago- but i'm slacking

the weather was perfect for hiking
.

ok so we are about 2 min away from the falls but this was as close to then that we got (after 40 or so min of hiking) but the girls were done...so maybe next year well actually make it.

they looks happy but they were spent by this point

aubrey doesn't hide her feelings very well

this was after we told her we were done and heading back

rylees riding the log...then

the kids REALLY wanted to see me riding the log- i couldn't deny them.

it really was the most beautiful views- and the leaves were perfect.
love the fall
1 comments:
giddie up!! Love the log ridin' remember the rodeo we went to a lifetime ago? We got rained on? Good times!
At first I thought this was a post about someone named Stewart falling, I'm weird I know. But I was pleasantly surprised to see a happy Rocha outing instead where no one fell down. :)
p.s.
I still want to know how you did your heading thing--I haven't been a smart @#%$##@@ for like days!
Post a Comment