Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight mania

so the whole time i was thinking that the budget was way low, visual effects were kinda crappy, and Edward is WAY to intense. but when it was all over I WANTED MORE and so i'm going to see it again tomorrow. sigh. defiantly a must see but a little disappointing. LOVED the baseball scene. and i loved Bellas dad, and Emmit is cute and James is really hot!:-) ok i liked it.
i went with all the girls from the dental office there was over 20 of us
it was awesome
we started at JCW's for lunch

enid, lyndzi, reyna, and mary

dr jones wife came kelly, linda, katie-with her little girl in a utah cheerleeding outfit, linda, natalie (even though she longer works at the office and she already saw it at the midnight showing- devoted fan!), rebecca, mekenzie, and vicki

jenny, and moi
we had an extra hour to kill before the movie so i took off to visit some friends

me and sheryl and sarah's house

sarah
and my shirt say's "One Bite is all it takes"

jenny, me, debbie, and tiffany
we all screamed throughout the movie. we had a great audience. we even had one man center front row that stood up and yelled when the movie started. his wife then stood up and said that if she wasn't married to this wonderful man she would marry edward. (they were around their 50's)

debbie and tif

4 comments:

Mary said...

I loved it! I want to go see it again so bad!! That was so fun, we'll have to do it again for new moon.

Shila said...

Loved it, loved the whole thing, totally wanted more at the end! Me and Shalina could not stop smiling when it was over! The Cullens house was the only thing that was not as I saw it in my head when reading the book, everything else was so amazingly right on for me! I would love to go again right now! My husband even liked it!

Lyndzi said...

That was soooooooooooo fun!! We went and saw Madagascar yesterday and I snuck into Twilight for a while.:) ILOVEDWARD!

Crystal said...

Yeahaw!! I felt something was missing yesterday (sat.) and then I realized it's because I wanted to go AGAIN--my life felt empty :(