Sunday night Aubrey couldn't sleep very well she kept coming out of her room saying that she wasn't able to sleep cause she was nervous about school the next morning. She is starting first grade and is going to be going all day (whoho:-)) But we were a little hard on her and not very sympathetic- telling her to just stay in her room and she will eventually fall asleep.
Well when we went to bed this note was on our pillow.
Well when we went to bed this note was on our pillow.
Traslation: To Mom and Dad, School I am scared to go to school, I am going to first grade.
Love Aubrey.
Oh she brakes my heart. I should have been more reassuring and comforting to her! I felt so bad.
That morning she was a little less nervous and more excited. She kept telling me that her tummy hurt meaning " I am really excited"
Love Aubrey.
Oh she brakes my heart. I should have been more reassuring and comforting to her! I felt so bad.
That morning she was a little less nervous and more excited. She kept telling me that her tummy hurt meaning " I am really excited"









5 comments:
Could she BE any bigger and more beautiful? What a cute girl! And her aunt as her first grade teacher to top it all off? LUCKY!
PS She's good at those guilt trips. What a heartbreaking note!
Adorable! Congrats Aubrey on doing good in the morning. She looks so cute... love the note. I was able to read it... I remember when Tay's handwriting and spelling was the same. You will be amazed how far she will come this school year!
Kes, She looks just like you! Soo pretty!
She's so lucky to aunt misty as her teacher. she will have the best year. aubry your so pretty.
Post a Comment