Friday, August 22, 2008

It's OUR Anniversary

10 WONDERFUL YEARS!

we haven't changed at all, ha.

jake and i met when we were still teenagers (i picked him up at the mall and gave him a ride home in my convertible in the middle of november with the top down, crazy kids we were). we dated for 3 years and i knew that i could not love anyone more. we were married August 22 1998 at the bungalow.
***
brides maids included misty rocha, nickelle beach (shipman), and barb lewis



groomsmen were jp lewis, ryan angus, and sam lewis
jakes father also flew out from northern ca for the wedding (this was his first flight and we were so happy to have him there)



all my family was there including my mom's mom from pasadena and my dad's parents from ky
all of jakes family including friends mike and rob (rob should have been in the wedding!)



One of my Favorite Pictures...



I LoVE you MORE THan ANYthing.
HaPPY ANIVeRSaRY








5 comments:

Crystal said...

your beautiful!!! Congrats and have a wonderful weekend together!

xoxoxo

~MeLiSsA~ said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the pics!
xoxo

Shila said...

Congratulations 10 years wow! We just celebrated our 14 and it gets better every year!

Brynn said...

So cute. I love that he either HAS hair or doesn't. You guys are too cute.

FitzFam4ever said...

Congats on 10 years! I remember your beautiful wedding! We just hit 5 years. I guess that means I am now younger then you. Hope all is well with you and your family!