saturday was my big brother miles birthday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MILES
and we took off to see the play cats (thanks mom!!!)
i had never seen cats before and i absolutely LOVED it

miles and barb
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MILES
and we took off to see the play cats (thanks mom!!!)
i had never seen cats before and i absolutely LOVED it

miles and barb

this is right inside the capitol theater
i came home singing "memories" and woke up singing "memories"
oh it gave me chills
it was so fabulous










6 comments:
Not one I've ever seen...but it looks good!
That looks so fun! I don't know when the last time was that I got to the theater. What a fun date!
What a fun night. I would love to see that. I really liked this background. I'm glad you didn't copy me. Maybe I'll copy you. See how you feel!!! J/K/ Love ya
I've been dying to see the play! How fun you got to go with Miles and Barb. Please tell him happy "late" birthday from cousin Marcy. :-)
love your hair. so dang cute. i'm really glad you liked CATS. I've seen it twice myself, but I know it's kind of poo-poo'ed by some theatre-goers for having no plot. their loss because it has killer dancing, an incredible set, memories is unbelievable, and mr. mistoffelees . . . wow.
heidi
I am so glad I dodged that bullet. Incase you don't remember, i'm a hatertheaterorian (you need a PhD to pronounce that so don't hurt yourself). I'm glad you guys had so much stinkin fun though! and I LOVE the new hair sis! You are so hot.
Post a Comment