Monday, September 22, 2008

i LOVE tHESe PeOPLe

this is my BESTEST FRIEND crystal
crystal unfortunately lives in a podunk town called enoch
so i can not be her neighbor ever again
so very sad i am
so i have to settle on weekend visits and the occasional "drive-byes" on the way to the beach

it was Karlee Junes birthday this past week and crystal came to visit
ry gave karly these very girly shoes and we knew that she would love them
what girl doesn't want a new pair of shoes for her birthday???

these 4 always pick up where they left off
my girls still have not made as good of friends as these cute girls





i really LOVE you guys
"taylor is nice, um pretty, and really fun to play with!" (aubrey)

10 comments:

Brynn said...

Oh so cute. I'm glad you guys keep in touch so well. Not as well as we do though!!! Cute hair again.

skcoe said...

Mayci has those same shoes...she thinks plaid goes with EVERYTHING.

You two and your girls look fantastic.

~MeLiSsA~ said...

Love Aubrey's quote at the end! She has had some good luck with Taylor Whites! Too bad they are both kinda far. :(

Sarah Lee said...

Don't you hope those girls will always be best friends. They are so cute!

Mary said...

cute blog kes, I love your family pics!

Jason and Shannon Salmon said...

So I really like the new hair cut. I will see what I can do as far as having my baby come on the 23th was it? Thanks for being "on call" for me. Don't worry for a few weeks though -k-! :)

Crystal said...

this is hands down my most favorite post you have EVER done! THere is no topping this one-ever! BTW Karly wears the shoes EVERYWHERE! We love you guys too-it rare when two siblings are soul-mates with two siblings, we gotta keep this going forever!

Tiffany Clay and London said...

your blog is so cute!!!! I will add you to mine :) See you at work tomorrow.

June said...

I miss you and Crystal so much. You were always so much fun!

Beeta said...

Crazy, when you posted your engagement picture with your short hair I thought you looked super cute. Now FOREVER later, you still look amazing. I love it! But I was jealous of your long hair too... You just always look good! I'm completely jealous you got to see Cats, unlike the hatertheatorian or whatever he called himself. And yay for fun friends- I remember when I had some of those ;)