Sunday, September 21, 2008

goING GoiNG GONE


i am going to start this story off from the end cause i wanted to show jakes reaction to my little transformation
he walked in from work and upon seeing my new "do" this was his reply
"i love it i love it i love it"
followed by "meet me in the bedroom"
:-)









this is the same day but i changed my shirt right after cause the hair was all over.

i have had the same hair cut (with slight variation to color) and decided that it was time to do something drastic. i have NEVER had shrort hair and after many times of chickening out i decided that i was ready.
and i LOVE it
thanks barb!

12 comments:

Smith Family said...

LOVE the cut and the color. It looks really good on you. You look great. I love it!!

Shila said...

Totally cute! I love it, you are the type of person that any hairdo would look great! You and Shalina make me sick, J/K seriously it is darling. Good job Barb! Great reaction from Jake!

Brynn said...

Oh my gosh. I thought you would never, never, never, never, never cut your hair. I cant believe you did it. No wonder Jake wanted to see you in the bedroom. It's so fresh and fun. And now you look like a mommy from Utah. (joke, that was a joke!) You look very hot and sassy.

skcoe said...

So...
Did you meet him in the bedroom?

YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!

Becky said...

you'll never go back, once it's short it's always short! I love short hair too, I have had some pretty bad short ones, but your's is darling! LOvE iT.

Sarah Lee said...

I love it! I know what you mean by having the same hair cut :) I have always been to chicken to cut mine also. Maybe I will try it now.

~MeLiSsA~ said...

Its adorable! We miss you Rochas!

skcoe said...

...but did you meet him in the bedrooom?!

SUPER cute, I love it!

MarcyG. said...

I love it also! I've been the same with the long hair. I'll get it cut short and then always, always grow it long ago. About a year ago I got a super short cut and have just loved it. Enjoy the new do!

MarcyG. said...

I love it also! I've been the same with the long hair. I'll get it cut short and then always, always grow it long ago. About a year ago I got a super short cut and have just loved it. Enjoy the new do!

Crystal said...

LOVE IT! When you walked in at dinner I was gasping, I was surprised! I almost asked you to meet ME in the bedroom ;)

BTW Love the new background-I gotta re-do mine now it seems!

JPizzle said...

My sis is so frickin' hott! Yes with two t's; giving emphasis on the hot.